Friday, September 19, 2008

Eco Biopet aftermath

awhile ago I posted my personal review of the product here and I am really impressed and surprised when the director/GM actually read my review and gave such a good reply. I think it really speaks volumes about the commitment of the company and their dedication. Thank you Mr. Desmond Ng for your thoughtful explanation and concern.

I just want to reiterate here that what I have written were very personal observations and l may have not detected significant smell improvements although the consistency did improve. It could be due to wrong dosage, other products we were feeding Slurpie or maybe incompatibility with Slurpie in particular. The email however has really impressed me cos it is so rare to get a company who bothers to check responses to their products and actually address any concerns or bad reactions of the consumers in such a sincere and genuine gesture. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Sir

Thanks for the kind words.

It is my responsibility to pet owners and I am very passionate in sharing the great benefits of Eco-BioPet to as many pet owners as possible.

Eco-BioPet was recently launched in Hong Kong and Malaysia for the benefits of the pets there.

Should you require any information on Eco-BioPet, please do not hesitate to contact me at

desmond.ng@biomax.com.sg or enquiry@eco-biopet.com.sg

Thanks for the interest.

Best regards

Desmond Ng

Custom Search